Thursday, January 13, 2022

The Joy of writing blogs (Pt. 7)

 


I have this peculiar habit of recording my travels in books I bought locally or when I'm overseas. As a record of my travels I would normally buy a book and would write down  the purpose of the travel, place and my signature on it at the front pages of the book.  So far what I have recorded in my blog is only a tip of the iceberg of books I have in my library.  You really need some time to take pictures of the books before posting it in the blog.

Anyway the blog entitled "Books and Places " now have 12,825 pageviews sincei 2010.

In another blog entitled "my ACADEMIA", I share some of my academic work.  Started in 2020 the blog has 458 pageviews as at 30 Dec'21.  My planning is to share more of my articles and write-up in 2022.

Total views of the two blogs above (w.e.f. 30 Dec'21) = 13,283 pageviews.

Checkout the books I bought in Taiwan in 1986 by following this link....>>>>http://booksandplaces.blogspot.com/search/label/Taiwan










No comments:

Post a Comment