Tuesday, December 15, 2020

MOOD 2nd SOLO

 


It's only in Kuching that I can get to work undisturbed on my 2nd SOLO exhibition next year. Time is ticking and I'm using google blogger to help organise resources and the marketing of the exhibition. Not forgetting FB, of course. I use google extensively for its many advantages over FB. Firstly, Google's blogger has one very useful function- Labels. This element makes referencing and cross-referencing of my works, a walk in the park.
There is another element called - Pages, which is useful to reach the major themes or subjects of the exhibition while on the main page of the blog.
This December I'm almost finishing the main appearance of the 2nd SOLO blog- which is important for me to move on fast starting January next year.
Today, I focus on the subject of 'Portraits study' which can be break down to theme e.g. Being MY.
I start the blog with portraits because that subject is closest to me, therefore easier and faster to move forward from there on.
My dear friends, to have a peek of the resources I've prepared so far on my works on portraits , pleasse follow this link....>>>>>https://moodsolo2.blogspot.com/.../Subject%20...



No comments:

Post a Comment