Friday, December 24, 2021

The JOY of writing blogs (Pt.1) - my Sarawak.


FB Cover dated 24 Dec;21.


Spending the end of year in Kuching, I have more time to reflect of the many years ago that passed by as if they were yesterday.

I have been a blogger since 2007 and continue blogging ever since.

I blog on many topics of my interests, things I know.

Today's review of my blogs is about "my Sarawak", a blog about my journey along Sarawak country roads and places I visited.

The blogs is in three editions, the latest being 3rd Edition.

Writing blogs about Sarawak brought me places, meeting ordinary folks, seeing what they do and enjoying the good things they offer anything from food to music, room to stay and stories to tell and many more.  Anything Sarawak goes in here.

Total visits made to my Sarawak blogs as at 24 Dec'21, is indicated below:

my Sarawak (1st ed.) = 129,029 page views.

my Sarawak (2nd Ed) = 97,313 page views.

my Sarawak (3rd Ed) = 183,445 pageviews.

       Total pageviews = 409,787 pageviews.

Checkout the 3rd Ed by following this link ...>>>>>http://mykambatikworld.blogspot.com/2009/07/uniquely-kuching.html





No comments:

Post a Comment